- Cinnamon Bun Bread Pudding – Maple crème anglaise, riesling-soaked raisins 9
- Passion Fruit Crème Brûlée – Rum-soaked raspberries 9
- Chocolate Pot de Crème – Vanilla mascarpone mousse, home-made nut crunch bar 10
Like Grandma always said, “Be Sweet, they won’t have a clue what you’re up to!”
- Gunderloch, Riesling Auslese 2006 – Rheinhessen, Germany (187ml) 16/32
Ripe yellow apples, fresh peach jam, vivacious acidity and lightly sweet nectar of the Gods!
- Clos Guirouilh, Jurancon 2010 – Jurancon, France (750ml) 12 /96
Produced from Gros Manseng and Petit Manseng this wine is fresh full of apples, apricots with
rich mouth feel and searing acid.
- Kracher, Beerenauslese 2011 – Burgenland, Austria (375ml) 15/60
Rich and unctuous wine from one of the masters. Gerhard Kracher cranks out liquid gold in his
hometown on the Hungarian border. The grapes hang long on the vine, removing all water and
leaving concentrated grapes of luscious joy. Sinfully fantastic, fill the Jacuzzi.
- Cesar Florido, Moscatel Dorado NV – Chiponia, Spain (375ml) 8/32
Flavors of golden raisin, reduced orange juice and baklava. Fantastically balanced with aromas of
honey and a burst of acid to bring together a clean tangy finish. Cheese please.
- Velenosi, “Visciole,” 2012 – Marche, Italy (500ml) 12/60
Sour cherries fermented with Montepulciano grapes to create a true cherry wine
- Passagem, 10 Year Tawny – Portugal (500ml) 20/100
- Passagem, Late Bottled Vintage 2009 – Portugal (500ml) 15/75
Wines with balance, harmony and equilibrium enabling the grapes to express themselves in the
bottle. From some of the best vineyards in the Douro Superior.
- Bodegas Albala, “Gran Reserva” 1983 – Montilla-Moriles, Spain (500ml) 15/75
Pedro Ximenez in a concentrated dried style oozing toffee, molasses, coffee and caramel. 1983
was a good year for 3rd grade.
Espresso & Digestifs
- Espresso We proudly serve locally roasted Relentless Roasters coffee – Single 3 / Double 5
- Lemoncello Vibrant and sharp with a bit of sweetness – 9
- Espressocello Our Uvaggio espresso blend with a little of
this and a lot of that. Express yourself! – 9